Hoi An Sunrise Cruise and Fish Market Tour
Hoi An, Vietnam
This Hoi An sunrise cruise brings you into the daily lives of the Hoi An fishermen.
As the sun rises, the local Hoi An fishermen are returning home with their catch after a long and tiring night fishing in the Cua Dai Sea. With fishing skills handed down from father to son, their boats are laden with a wide variety of fish, crabs, shrimps and shellfish from the Cua Dai Sea. Meanwhile the fishermen’s wives are waiting at the dock to receive the catch and quickly offer it fresh for sale at the nearby bustling Hoi An market. This is a daily ritual in the life of the Hoi An fishing families.
- Pick up at hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Board the boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea.
- Witness the daily ritual of the local fishing fleet returning at sun rise.
- Visit a local fishing market.
- Participate with the fisherman taking fish out of their nets.
- Learn how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat.
- Back on-board our boat, enjoy a coffee and a complimentary traditional fisherman’s breakfast prepared by our cook.
- Return to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.