Sunset Over the Cua Dai Sea from Hoi An
A special part of the day for local Hoi An fisherman is the late afternoon, while setting out into the Cua Dai Sea with expectations of a bountiful catch.
The hour of 4:00pm allows you to witness two special daily rituals: the passing parade of the local fishing fleet setting out to sea, and the magic of the sun slowly sinking in the western sky. This tour also give you the opportunity to experience paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat. Back on-board your boat, you can enjoy the setting of the sun and the day’s end with refreshments, including cold beer and soft drinks together with a complimentary Vietnamese snack.
• Pick up at hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
• Board the boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea.
• Witness the daily ritual of the local Hoi An fishing fleet putting out to the Cua Dai Sea.
• Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy the hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing.
• Learn how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat.
• Enjoy a cold beer or a soft drink with a complimentary Vietnamese snack on-board your boat
• Return to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.