Full Day Mekong Delta by Luxury Speedboat
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Speed Boat/Power Boat
Cruising through canals and along Saigon River in the Mekong Delta, you will enjoy some typical Southern Vietnamese activities such as: traditional music, cycling on village roads, rowing a boat, savoring honey tea, Mekong vodka as well as gourmet lunch on Ben Tre island. The tour also includes a visit to a coconut candy factory.
7:30am: Pick-up at the customers hotel and transfer to Tan Cang pier by Saigon River Tour’s comfortable minivan.
8am: Depart to Mekong Delta (My Tho) by luxury speedboat. When on board, enjoy a light breakfast of The Pat’ a Chou cake with Lavie water & seasonal fruits, enjoy the fresh air and understand the daily life of local citizens living along the river banks.
10am: Arrive to Mekong Delta (My Tho):
- Enjoy tropical fruits while listening to the Southern amateur music – a traditional kind of music in Southwest Vietnam
- Ride to Cong Doan rowing boat dock by horse cargo
- Experience the peaceful atmosphere of water region by rowing a small boat through small nipa canals
- Visit Hong Phuc coconut candy factory to see Coconut candy production line
- Visit the bee-farm, observe how people raise bees for honey, and drink honey tea, tourists can buy products made from honey and queen bees milk
- Taste special wines (Snake/ Scorpion wine) of Ben Tre province
12pm: Cruise to Diem Phuong restaurant and enjoy your Vietnamese traditional lunch with delicious 7-courses: Elephant-Ear fish (one very special dish in Mekong Delta), rice-paper served with fish sauce and other dishes.
1:30pm: Finish lunch and head to Saigon.
3:30pm: Arrive back to Saigon to be dropped off at your place of stay.
Now Only $100
PinTours.com @PinTours #PinTours #Travel #Tours #Hotels #Flights #Ho Chi Minh #Ho Chi Minh City #Speed Boat/Power Boat