Path of the Gods Private Walking Tour (17726P1)
Italy, Campania and Naples, Positano
Walk between sky and sea overlooking the amazing landscape of the Amalfi coast, Capri Island and Sorrento Peninsula.
- Receive a brief orientation when you meet your guide.
- Begin your trek along The Path of the Gods from Agerola’s Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano). Hike approximately 4.5m (7km) on the mountain trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods of the Amalfi Coast. Walk between the sky and sea along one of the most popular trails in all of Italy and the jewel of the Amalfi Coast. Take stunning photos of the Amalfi landscape and its beautiful coastline.
- Stop for a break about half way through the walk.
- Try some fresh local snacks (own expense). Descend into the village of Positano by stairway at the end of your walk.
- Return to Agerola’s Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano) by public bus or enjoy a nice lunch in Positano (own expense) before leaving.
Now Only $93.71
Path of the Gods Private Walking Tour
PinTours.com @PinTours #PinTours #Travel #Tours #Hotels #Flights #CarRental #Accommodation #Campania and Naples #Positano
Italy | Campania and Naples | Positano | Hiking & Camping | Path of the Gods Private Walking Tour