SOLO TRAVELER – Meet the city of Budapest on a TukTuk (17734P14)
Hungary, Budapest, Budapest
We would like to emphasize an option for solo travelers, that seems to be welcomed:
Would You like a tour mate who is in the same shoes?
We discovered that there are more and more travelers coming to Budapest on their own to explore the city, so we thought to offer You the option of considering sharing the time with a travel mate.
Please let us know in the comments of Your booking that You would not mind a travel mate for Your TukTuk Tour!
We find the TukTuks, produced by Piaggio perfect vehicles to discover Budapest without compromise. You can enjoy the free mobility without exhaustion, without crowd but with professional guides
In Budapest our TukTuk sightseeing is about taking You from Your doorstep on a unique adventure into the city, to show everything you would like to see and things You didn’t know of!
- Free pick up from Your Hotel from the wider downtown
- St. Stephen’s Basilica
- Andrássy Avenue
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Short stop at Heroes Square
- Széchenyi Spa
- The old “Jewish district”
- Great Synagogue
- Károly Garden ” Petite Paris”
- Egyetem Square
- Great Market Hall
- Liberty Bridge
- The secessionist Gellért Bath
- Stop at the Citadel
- Tabán ( Short stop at Garden of Philosophy)
- The Castle Garden Bazaar
- Chain Bridge
- Buda Castle District
- Short stop at Matthias Church – Fishermans Bastion
- Buda side and then back to the Pest side via Margaret Bridge
- The Government district & The Parliament
- Back to the Downtown, free drop-off
Beside these recommended spots You can ask the driver to stop wherever You would like to take a picture, or just enjoy the view!
Now Only $93.71
SOLO TRAVELER – Meet the city of Budapest on a TukTuk
PinTours.com @PinTours #PinTours #Travel #Tours #Hotels #Flights #CarRental #Accommodation #Budapest #Budapest
Hungary | Budapest | Budapest | Private Sightseeing Tours | SOLO TRAVELER – Meet the city of Budapest on a TukTuk