Walking and Eating Tour: the Path of the Gods (17726P9)
Italy, Campania and Naples, Positano
- Receive a brief orientation when you meet your guide.
- Begin your trek along The Path of the Gods from Agerola’s Piazza Paolo Capasso (Bomerano). Hike approximately 4.5 miles (7km) on the mountain trail through the Mediterranean scrub and oak woods of the Amalfi Coast. Walk between the sky and sea along one of the most popular trails in all of Italy and the jewel of the Amalfi Coast. Take stunning photos of the Amalfi landscape and its beautiful coastline.
- Stop for a break about half way through the walk.
- Enjoy a booked lunch in local “trattoria” located in the rural village of Nocelle.
- Descend into the village of Positano by stairway at the end of your tour.
Now Only $153.01
Walking and Eating Tour: the Path of the Gods
PinTours.com @PinTours #PinTours #Travel #Tours #Hotels #Flights #CarRental #Accommodation #Campania and Naples #Positano
Italy | Campania and Naples | Positano | Hiking & Camping | Walking and Eating Tour: the Path of the Gods