Wine Etiquette Class: How to taste wine (15204P12)
Italy, Tuscany, San Gimignano
The topics will be drawn from modern etiquette with wine, where you can learn the correct posture and how to set a formal table, the glass etiquette and how to select a wine for the occasion, whatever it may be.
At the “Etiquette in wine” course, participants of all age can take part, all you need is a will to master the cultural manners. During the course 15 wines will be tasted, including the Estate’s vintages and reserves, with seasoned cheeses and Tuscan salami. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the staff for a short walking tour in the historic structure.
The Package include:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, bruschetta and snack.
- Dessert: Cantuccini Biscuits with Wine Dessert
Tour and Tasting of wines including current release and vintage reserve:
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected
Now Only $35.58
Wine Etiquette Class: How to taste wine
PinTours.com @PinTours #PinTours #Travel #Tours #Hotels #Flights #CarRental #Accommodation #Tuscany #San Gimignano
Italy | Tuscany | San Gimignano | Wine Tasting & Winery Tours | Wine Etiquette Class: How to taste wine